Friday, July 9, 2010

Grammer to be divorced with Camille


Kesly Grammer and his wife Camille are yet to divorce after their 13 years of marriage.His kids didn't call him on the Father's Day.

Grammer says that "When faced with malacious and unfounded rumors,I will defend myself.Some comments have surfaced about Father's Day.I don't know who is generating them but the truth is that I did call my kids in the evening.

"Frankly,I was surprised that they did not call me in the morning but I was thousands of mile away and working that day so I didn't give it a second thought.I had texted Camille that morning to wish her Dad a happy Father's Day.I hope that might serve as a reminder.I love my kids and I miss them teribly."

"A rumor from the 'bottom of the barrel set' has surfaced about me and a dirty blonde at a restaurant in NYC.It was April and we were seen smooching at Five Napkin Burger.The dirty blonde was my daughter Spencer,who was visiting that entire month.I do take issue with the characterization that we were smooching but surely if that were the case then even I admit it might be newsworthy in some fashion.

Certainly,the time will come when I do see another woman.I expect Camille to see other men.I hope people and the press would understand that we both free to carry on with our lives.I ask that everyone remain discreet for the sake of our children;I certainly do so.

Lastly,Camille and me have been discussing the possibility of separation for sometime before all this happenend. She finally decided she should file,"he concluded."I respect her for this decision.I mean her no harm.I hope to have a great partnership with her in raising of our children.I have always been proud to be their Dad;I have always been very involved in their live.Ask anyone that knows us." he added.

No comments:

Post a Comment