Thursday, July 8, 2010

Riteish Deshmukh will produce Marathi movies



Riteish Deshmukh has been waiting for a real long time to act in Marathi movies. So he decided to produce his own Marathi movies and he is in search of good stories.

"I did read a couple of scripts but couldn’t take them up due to date hassles and other reasons," explained Riteish, "and so I’ve decided to produce a Marathi film... talks are on." says Riteish.


"They have some amazing stories to tell, and if I can help boost our industry in my own small way, then why not," asked Riteish. His intention is not to act in his own production. "No, I will take up a role only if it suits me," he added. If needed he will take the help of producer bandwagon and his best buddies Shah Rukh Khan, Akshay Kumar and Arjun Rampal.

No comments:

Post a Comment